Wednesday 8 April 2020

Second Tumblr anniversary post

Not so long now, April 12th to be exact marks the second anniversary of That Boarding Schoolboy, my first Tumblr which will be marked on their and commented up on an other blog.

That blog rather like here has seen grow and make some major changes in both how I see myself and how I live my life  from the implanted suggestions that I was at least a mixture of something else and a boy to one who is fully confident as just that, feeling no need to qualify because the last two years of living and exploration of the past has show just how normally boyish I am.

The one thing at the start of this, actually a couple month before was from the period of signing at to ASB feeling such an environment would be the one that would show what my colours truly were was learning anew the norms.


Like within a day while there was no set piece uniform there is a mode of dressing that I was expected based on gender and just gender conforming from the outset as if for all that attempted brainwashing I knew what was right.

Equally having spent so long in the company of the gender questioning and those who use gender neutral forms of expression, I was getting back used to being addressed expressly as a gender and talking to boys as a member that had shared the same interests and norms rather than tip toeing in the belief that gender norms were unreal and taught rather than just being innate with scope for personal differences.

It become obvious that from the inside out that was where I fitted and that really while we all have personal differences that doesn't alter you sex and being at the social level who you are.

None of this would of happened had I of not had the means of breaking away and exploring with others and in so many respects the importance of that tumblr isn't that I still have it for the many issues at that site but that two year period has seen me move into a understanding of myself and my position as a male that I am comfortable with

Just a adult little boy happy being a boy, being spoken to very much as one by men who I look up to showing my respect doing as I am told even in in this emergency.

And that is a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment