Wednesday 3 July 2019

Progress

As Monday saw us enter July, as is my usual want I marked Canada Day (what I was brought up as "Dominion Day") with friends talking away and listening to things.
Things have been going fairly well here where I have worked on my Wordpress Blog versions of my Tumblrs where around late last year and in the first few days of this, They were imported, a fancy term for being copied over as is, from Tumblr to Wordpress using a software tool because of problem of posts being removed and the still real issue of accounts just being terminated at random with no prior warning.
One problem with the importer is it seemed to lose reblogged images and also somehow to have corrupted the database which in simple terms means if wish to edit the post, perhaps captioning it which is usual on a traditional blogging structure you can't cos while it is showing you can't open it up.
This meant spending some time tidying some entries up adding by hand the missing images and where possible remaking posts that couldn't be edited and if a post couldn't be tided up and wasn't necessary as perhaps I had talked about it before, deleting it.
As I mentioned on Friday on the main blog, I now have a Chromebook which is made by Asus for Junior/Prep School boys (and girls) which starts up like lightning and by making it synchronize bookmarks and passwords means no faffing about managing them on two or more machines.
One of the accounts predates my original Tumblr and certain aspects of it reflected the mired world I was in at the time so I remade parts of it such as changing the account avatar from a generic anime image to that of a real boy, using real initials, marking myself down as Male rather than 'rather not tell' and name for the user ID and changing the wallpaper to something more Masculine.
This is matching the changes I made at the music forum where increasingly my posts are become more obviously male having come out as 'male' there too and increasingly I am bonding more and more with men.
One indication of which is I contributed to a off topic thread about growing beards which is something I'd never of done in recent past and where the original poster made reference to wishing to show more of his masculinity by such acts which would indicate in some respects I'm not alone.
The difference in this is for me in that time I was with ASB and joined Tumblr I have learned to embrace my maleness and to increasingly feel confident in asserting my innate masculinity which while I'm shaven I do keep my natural body hair intact and visible and am increasing acting on my masculine instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment