Wednesday 26 June 2019

The weekend report

It's been an odd kind of a week with England's team in the Women's World Cup through to the quarter finals after yesterday's match with Cameroon which was more noted by that teams lack of discipline on the pitch than our teams focus and 3-0 win.
The women's game isn't my thing as with most things feminine it has nothing to offer me as I was always more interested in school footie and the men's game throughout my boyhood, watching MOTD, sunday afternoon matches with my Gran and rushing back from fairs in time for F.A. Cup Finals and the like but I wish them well.
The rebooted music forum account given the male oblique adult little boy referencing make over is working out well with an acceptance for my little side shown in the avatar and by having my gender openly affirmed and acknowledged apart from being spoken to as a male by all the men.
I also decided to reset a google account to give proper acknowledgement of my gender as that too had be neutered around the same time. 
I went out with Dad and Mum in my uniform so their I was with tie, grey shorts and long socks on celebrating his birthday as his boy, having a celebratory meal together in public totally accepted in this community as the adult little boy I am.
And as more will be mentioned on the other blog I'm getting my very own small computer which was designed very much for schoolboys and girls so it looks after itself with keys better aligned to help us type.

No comments:

Post a Comment