Wednesday 24 July 2019

Certified disabled

Well this weeks had a few damp patches in it with showers mixed in with sunshine and my Fur Affinity account being down for a about a day and bit due to some computer database thing or other.
In with the good stuff has been one of my Wordpress tumblr backups seems to gathering a following all by itself although I've scarcely promoted it rather like with here actually so I'm kind of pleased by it.
The bigger thing has been to do with an assessment I wrote a little about on here because of some changes about the money I get to help with me deal with my disabilities was changing and I had to apply for a new system.
Well that has finally been sorted  out and I've been given a full award for a long time with little more than brief checking I'm no better than I was at the end of it which is as good as it gets really.
Fun thing was that I was dressed as a adult little boy  in my shorts and that for that assessment which took me back to how bits of this started as a boy being examined , trying to get help for school work as well as help at home as I needed more help than most boys did so when home my folks could have a break and the battle to be accepted as being disabled, sometimes falling through what some people saw it as.
in 2019 an adult little boy of ten mental years is classed as fully disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment