Wednesday 1 May 2019

A call to arms

Another day attempting to stay alive in the Manosphere in spite of everything
One thing that really pisses me off on Tumblr is how it is the advertising and features are aimed very much at 'females' wither or not they stick the word boy or girl in with it as if no one who could be described as being male is allowed to exist like it is only a female space and yet they talk so much about being inclusive and supporting gender equality.

You cannot opt out of this advertising  which often has a extreme feminist anti male agenda running through it and to complain about how it's just not scientifically correct to refer to over 75 'genders' some of which are inter species for good measure publically risks having your posts removed or accounts terminated even though they may refer to masculinity as toxic with impunity.

Put it this way, as a person who age regresses for reasons of trauma as well as cognitive issues affecting development, I am exploring and working with my boyhood past channelling  my buried maleness reengaging with it.

I am reading and doing colouring things that are clearly for and about boys and our expression of what it means to be one and asserting my Balls confronting the crap that is being thrust at us.


I KNOW WHAT I AM - AN EFFING BOY - AND I WON'T DENY WHAT MY REAL GENDER IS TO MYSELF OR IN THE PRESENCE OF OTHERS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment