Wednesday 22 May 2019

Social media week

This week I decided to talk a bit more interaction on sites and social media

This week has been a bit odd to say the least with the MLP Club blocking my 100% SFW Cglre age regression blog's account for no apparent reason other than reblogging an Agere Toy Sharing scheme's info which is odd as high proportion of people looking at pre year 2000 toys and pastimes will surely include people who do age regress which will include memories of such things.
In the real order of things well away from the make believe word of Tumblr the Music blog suitable regendered has turned 500 posts well officially at least as it had been going for a long time April 2006 and I'm sure I actually posted a good number more than that.
Unlike a character like Grant there, I don't live for post counts as I don't feel the need for adoration and the like although the recent software like many today does issue various trophies like that 500th post one.

I'm just relearning how to interact as male, picking topics outside the main music stuff to join in with like Model Railways and soccer as I work through the malaise and out as the boy and male I am, happy to be seen as such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment