Wednesday 16 August 2023

Wet day stuff



Between the rainshowers on Monday I was backing up some files, let's say a lot of files going back to the mid 2000's some captured from the earliest internet connected computer I had and some of pictures I'd taken either on fim and scanned or direct to digital.

Part of that was having one memory stick starting to have corruption issues not perhaps being helped by the top being loose  and the connector also being a loose fit and another being aware of how many years the stick was, the last thing you want is to lose your favourite pictures and memories just cos it wasn't so convienent at the time.

So I was transferring them a bunch at at time by hand checking the process was going well while there was a torrential downpour.

I read the weeks Beano and Pheonix comics and Match of the Day magazine that had arrived at the weekend and ended the day listening the the Proms concert on Radio Three until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment