Wednesday 23 August 2023

Enforced rest


 There is really not a lot I can say today because I am quite ill with symptoms not unlike the current varient of Covid which is purplexing for not being in enclosed public spaces for at least a week.

Thus here I am with a wheezing chest, cough, fever and moving aches and pains all over high on liquids, upping the anti oxidents and taking cough mixture while this thing works its way through and god willing, out.

I've got the window open a fair bit to help get some fresh air in to help with the breathing.

There were a few things I was intending to do later on this week but given just moving one leg about a half an hour ago was excruciating painful anything involving lifting, pushing objects and general mauling are best left until I'm better.

The issues that affected a number of people at the forum appear to have resolved themselves which given they affected replies, messaging and the like were a concern.

It's going to be hot drinks, comics and anything to keep my spirits up.

No comments:

Post a Comment