Wednesday 30 August 2023

Being responsible in a crisis

It has been a trying start to the week and I think it matters to me that I talk about this because there are some lessons in here and it helps with processing it.

It isn't always easy dealing with being ill and as I mentioned last week certainly this infection was a major cause for concern and it didn't show much if any sign of shifting around the weekend.

Then because Monday was a Bank Holiday, that meant Doctors and Transportation stopped until yesterday so I spoke with the doctors who felt we needed to change tack when it comes to dealing with it.




I am on anti-biotics to deal with the infection which don't taste good, and leave you feeling very "meh" overall as they get to work as I still deal with the intense coughing and difficulties in breathing.

I start to feel sad, crying hugging my teddy as it's one of the nasties things I have for a while.

Sometimes you need to act swiftly.

No comments:

Post a Comment