Wednesday 2 August 2023

Taking a break

When you read this most likly I'll be on my way back home from a few days away in The Lakes, Westmoreland playing, enjoying the odd hike and visiting places not just because as a adult little boy they're such fun thing to be doing but also much of the adult world that winds me up can be pushed well into the background.

That's not been helped this year with events that have run on for months that makes moving on more problamatic with business to still attend to never mind the sorting of things gathered over decades as Dad tries to remake some spaces more as he'd have them and coming across more of them.

No, I need that time away from all of that, the fresh air and tranquility with people you can just talk and play with even if the odd element may not be my first choice.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment