Wednesday 16 January 2019

Thoughts on the week

The good news of the week is Edward is back having had his account pulled without any warning and with no flagged content whatsoever which while I missed him also showed I did not feel lost without him being around because I knew how to handle myself.

Do you know what? It's just been sleeting up here with humongous big chunks of white stuff falling down although it doesn't look like it's for sticking around at least on flat places lower down from some of neighbouring towns that tend to see more what stuff than we do although some say they roll downbank sledging toward us as the gradients are high.

I love terms like gradients, kind reminds me of geography teachers going on all about various land features like knolls and even had us reading ordinance survey maps as that was something apparently they had to teach us between spells of acting the goat. Mind you you're never without mapping if you can use a paper one and a compass rather than relying on GPS an that.

I wasn't too good Wednesday, feeling rather tired so I needed me lucazade and bed rest as much as really detest doing nothing so I had to stay here with me radio on quiet for company head on pillow drinking that stuff except for a bite to eat and obviously go the loo.

Thing was I had PLANS like starting on reading me copy of the Jungle Book with Mowgli the mancub and that so they were put on hold and remove a couple of worn shirts from my wardrobe apart from generally doing it out cos I don't know about you sometimes stuff can stay there forever regardless of condition like on of me old snake clasp belts.

I did get out a little yesterday for a walk which was good and all being well I'll have me footie strip on later on this week all being well for a kick about

No comments:

Post a Comment