Wednesday 23 January 2019

The caught up week

I am so reminded of this as for me this whole pose is a default of mine like when at the weekend I was playing with my lego finding it so relaxing I even sent my digger along daddy's shoe which was so kid like it was unbelievable!
Thanks to that I found enough energy within myself to get a lot of things done so I can take the week steady enjoying yesterday's snow flurries coming down in big white flakes although I'll need to watch out for ice this morning as it is cold.
Thankfully one false blog flagging at Tumblr was resolved within eight eight minutes of communication just because the A.I system took offence at an avatar change as I completed a set of changes planned before the current situation and getting my main one and the pure age regression one on 2mblr.com using their importer and backing one seconday and the main to Wordpress too in part to deal with an issue that's only going to get worse.
Tumblr encourages people to reblog rather than repost other peoples work but if the A.I system flags it, then until that person contests it and has it reinstated or if they don't but pull it, then your curated Tumblr soon gets holes where missing posts were.
What is worse if these are several years old but only just flagged, the person who posted may no longer be active so in effect you lose that post (and so does everyone else) messing up your blog.
In 99.9% of cases they would be restorable by Tumblrs own guidelines which is why I've taken to backing everything up which also is an insurance against losing any of my accounts which is what happened to mark 1 of TSB 2.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see his grey school shorts are fully lined.

    ReplyDelete