Wednesday 9 January 2019

Posterity and changes for the better

Someday's if it were possible to connect the output of my brain to a computer monitor what you would see is something like this which really is where it is and has remained at over these years.

That scene, Chris in the art class trying to paint is one I remember well in Juniors while being given one to one tuition trying take it all in to produce something that could stand alongside my classmates on the class wall before coming home for posterity.

Work is continuing as I mentioned on post 1,700 ish on Tumblr around a plan B for my accounts because much is going on, the false flagging of posts while adult content bots keep following and reposting my stuff that leads to more of the same even though on all I've made it plain anything NSFW isn't accepted and followers who are will be banned.

Moreover, on Chris_minor because that is purely regression based belonging to a minor friendly age regression community it's not just a question of simply being nsfw it's being NOT 18+ content period so pron from any angle is an absolute no.

The plan B is partially done with the content of That Traditional Schoolboy and Chris_minor being imported with a update to bring in newer content and the adding of the ability to change avatars on site rather than using the captured ones from Tumblr.

To me that suggests the site is being prepared for full launch with the ability to make new posts and messaging enabled fairly soon.

It's also been the week my best buddy got axed from Tumblr in what seems to be a recurring spat even though there was never any issues with his posts by someone who had an issue to him posting around the film Sammy Goes South and possibly using that as a username.

Edward taught me a lot as we did message each other regularly talking about what it means to be male which to be blunt is never a conversation any boy or man ever had with me leaving me with the feeling someone cared to step in and call out so much of the stuff in the years between the end of schooling and now I'd just uncritically absorbed especially around how I saw myself.

He helped me found my own sense of masculinity and help it kick back in taking control feeling the testosterone surge within my body  as increasingly it controlled my emotions, feeling disgusted with what I had bought into.

Increasingly I pulled back from opinions I'd given room for seeing that they were really more biased toward female values and even implicit notions of superiority than the interests and needs of males having nothing to really make for co-operative gender relationships which each was respected rather than trampled over.

We saw as in time I'd looked at my own past actually I was never less than masculine, always one of the boys all I needed was some proper male tuition in carrying being  boy and later on manhood from males to counter the female input being cared for by them  and it had to be said their own agendas.

That's what he gave me : The best thing any real man could for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment