Wednesday 26 July 2017

Making Babysteps to recovery


To make a real recovery you need to go back to the point things started to go adrift and for me it was really around about thirteen.

In the ideal world I'd of been in middle school, who would of understood for my increasing sophistication when it came to interests fundamentally I was more a advanced junior rather than an mini adult.

You might understand sex appeal but you're not thinking along sexual lines in the way those over fourteen often are having the same sorts of needs as say a ten or eleven year old.

Heck I was still playing very much in the manner of one even as my peers where I lived moved on, still having adventures with action man and playing with my lego sets.


I was still very much tactile and  given to emotions.

Just acting older and blocking out my real needs such as play, reading more junior fiction and having adventures did me no good.

Ungrowing and being more a mature Boy really is of more use to someone like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment