Wednesday 5 July 2017

Helping when I struggle




Although a good number of posts this year have of necessity dealt with I am being disciplined, it would be a big mistake to thing that was all my age regressed side is about or even all that happens in my relationships with people.
As a little/middle with my disabilities, I have a huge need to be reassured which involves carrying reassuring items about with me so you might see me about clutching a teddy or dolly going from room to room.
As well, although I love playing, I can struggle to start playing with you cos I cannot get the right words out to say I want to play with you instead just freezing over so you may need to help me with this, creating a space you encourage me to fill so I do what I love doing and it's better for all of us.
That's what being me involves.

No comments:

Post a Comment