Wednesday 27 June 2018

England wins

That's it then, Argentina's on the way out most probably after losing to Croatia 3-0 in Group D and things are starting to shape up within the World Cup as I'm slowly recovering here with plenty of lucozade and lozengers plus a plushy to hug.
The pencil sharpener, a big oval shaped thing with a slot for gripping to death pencils with a handle you wound clockwise affixed to a desk is one memory with me from school as I'd either stand or park myself in the wheelchair by it to sharpen them usually for things like art or maps in history or geography but you may have a use for them now.
One thing I still enjoy is coloring in pictures, no not girlie pictures, but things with more vroom vroom vroom in bright bold colors an that's what I'm write about this week as I had a new book of them to do.
6-1, 6-1, 6-1! What a fantastic result for England beating Panama so convincingly, so fantastic I almost fall over jumping up and down in my white shorts waving the flag in front of the television mind you I do feel sorry for the Poles as their team appears to be out of competition losing 3 goals to nil against Columbia, ironically Panama's near neighbour.
Japan seems safe with the day having been saved by Honda in a 2-2 draw against Senegal.
It's officially true - I'm a footy mad schoolboy!!!
I had started to re read Jennings Finds a Clue on Friday but with a bad migraine that didn't shift until yesterday I had to pause that which is a pity cos while I'm not big on reading Jennings was one my favourites being a both a complete series and one based at a Prep school for boys which is nice cos I like more boys own stuff me and Jennings in the series is more my age and the teachers manner of expressing themselves was very much like my own. I'd like to go to a school like that again as it's so me!

No comments:

Post a Comment