Friday 11 August 2017

The synchronization of That Traditional Schoolboy's Dorm to That Uniformed Schoolboy

One thing I have never denied is my whole notion of how I am is about being a school aged child because for me unlike perhaps some, it was the time when in certain respects I stopped developing as the world surrounding me continued and moved on.

It isn't and not need not be limited to a recreation of being a school child in a uniform, studying but may involve the life beyond school such as playing either in or out of doors in what we saw at the time as our play clothes that were different to our school uniforms or best clothes we'd go family and other important gatherings in.

That said a return on being sat at a desk in that uniform we wore is an element of it I do love and always loved even at the times other issues in my life seemed to take centrestage and that's why we ended up with two blogs this year.

In making both blogs I have put a new common personal image on the about pages of both That Uniformed Schoolboy which is more a slice of life blog around the life style of a age dysphoric middle/little as lived by me and this one to better connect the two because that very person I have those interests and adventures who in the flow of which I experience emotions, am overseen and has his bottom spanked as needed.

I always like super heroes be they on tv or in comic book form for their adventure, drama and to be honest sense of machismo.
I even acted it out  with my own capes and that


This age dysphoric life is seamless for me as lived and only split across two blogs to give a better focus and indeed some entries like this weeks are directly linked and it's that I'm working on.

To me though my liking of cute things, my very tactile nature and strong emotional feelings are more about a important part of how I see and feel me and nothing to do with what sex I am.

There are many caring, nurturing roles that males do play a vital part in such as careworkers of which I had a few male ones growing up and actually they fact they could talk to me me man to boy was a godsend because you can't easily teach what it means to be a boy to someone as it's something you need to experience and knowing that helps.

Caring people know  a little boy like me who is run down lacking energy gets factious and will cry.



They also know to help me get that back restores that inner peace, aren't apposed to hugging me and giving me a soft to cuddle up to.

So liking cute things and caring are attributes that belong in boyhood and ought to respected as much a the physical, more masculine and mental resilience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment