Wednesday 16 August 2017

Being different but very much a boy


I get tired of people who confuse my sex with my gender as person who is not totally masculine when it comes to gender roles because while there are a handful of traits closer to the feminine my major gender markers are masculine which showed at an early age in my play with war toys, realistic soldier dolls and cars.

I played games with cap guns pretending to shoot people dead and accepted being shot dead and being taken prisoner in rough games loving it.
I owned for a long time Action Man figures playing imaginary war games with them sometimes on my own and sometimes with other boys, buying tons of accessories.
They were my main toy by choice, a clear indication of my boyhood masculinity

Similarly I badgered my mummy to buy me this war comic every week reading it cover to cover intently which if I was a 'softie' I'd never of done.

I enjoy wearing a traditional boys outfit with shorts and long socks as much as I do appreciate the fact I can wear a kilt because I am unquestionably a boy  and a real boy at that not in any way effeminate or a wuss.

Equally I may chose to play from a variety of either girlish or boyish hobbies and interests as I best relate to any and actually in somethings I'm more boyish than a good number.

The thing is that has no bearing on my biological sex which is without a doubt male and doesn't indicate I have an issue with being or being seen as one preferring to be addressed as a boy at all times. 

I am proud to be a boy even if I have had difficulties in reconciling how others see me and that sense of being a male and strongly object to people such as sissies who only see me as like them pansy effeminate weaklings who enjoy being 'forced' into being feminine.

There is nothing at all weak about being me whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment