Wednesday 14 February 2024

Time out


This week I'm away and all being well I should be back sometime today or possibly tomorrow just depending on how things work out.

Part of it about having a dedicated period of time to let my little side out in the presence of others so you can play with others interacting as much as you may wish to do a few things on your own.

The other part of it is that it is the anniversary of Mum's death so apart from the ups and downs of the last twelve months inevitably ones mind is taken back to those last couple of months and specifically the week this time last year.

I really feel I need not just to be doing something more benefitual to my own mental health than being sat brooding over it in ones chair but really to create a better new experience around the day that honoured what she would of wanted for me.

To continue in making a new life for myself and to continue being her little boy even in death.

No comments:

Post a Comment