Wednesday 7 February 2024

Comic fun

After last week's spun off to the past entry we go to the past in the present this week was after a few rough days I'm slowly actching up and reading a few comics in just the same way I'd of done in the 1970's.


Back then it was all Sparky, Beezer, Warlord and Dandy but the world of comics has changed however you might feel about it and at least Monster Fun maintains a connection to those days while strongly connecting with today's children do like old school comics when given the opportunity and all new but varied cartoon strips in the weekly Phoenix.

Comics can lift your mood and even open your mind to new ideas and concepts apart from being something you can share with others talking about the stories and just what you like about them.



Playing that Now Yearbook '90 cd reminded me of the magazine I used to love back the called Big! which was a cross between a tv features and pop fortnightly magazine that had interviews and pull out posters.

One was of Paula Abdul and the Wild Pair featured in the part animated video for Opposites Attract.

This week I'm sorting out things for next week I, touch wood, I wouldn't be around for a few days so have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment