Wednesday 21 February 2024

Back but in the Sick Bay

It may not be officially Ice Cream Season but with me that's an all year round thing which means it is as well the freezer is well stocked with white chocolate magnums apart from helping with my sore throat.

While I was away some bright spark decided to come even though they still had a bad cold and sadly I've been laid low as it were with it ever since I got home snezing, having nose bleeds and suffering from a very bad cough so much so I've had to get some new linctus cough mixture in.

Thus I do feel rather rubbish and achy at the moment which takes a bit of the shine from what that week was like like making aeroplanes and being totally little which all helps with me.

I have some new headphones as an older pair developed a condition where the plastic in the headband and earpads is breaking down getting stuck on my skin which is probably something to do with plasticizers

They sound really good playing my tape of Foreigner 4 and listening to some YouTube channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment