Wednesday 3 August 2022

Measurement


Things are different than where they were at the start of this whole adventure several years back when things were more in a loop, exploring getting so far and stepping back and when I rather assumed it was all about the clothes.

Well, the clothes were definately in there but since then I can see it's connected more to things such as roles, how I see me in my own mind and how certain medical conditions and boyhood incidents leave me.

That washing line may as well be mine with shorter than most modern boys short trousers, long socks , white or grey shirts and white y fronts all very much on display to the world sending a clear signal a traditional school boy lives here whatever age officially may be recorded and often is seen about in public as one.

It's really more about accepting and being your authentic self on a daily basis, not feeling you have to put on an act for the benefit of others that just makes you feel quite sad as if they cannot accept the real you.

I just feel so much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment