Wednesday 3 March 2021

Resting but relieved

 

I'm kind of resting this week after going for my vaccination on Saturday early evening as unfortunately there were no slots for my GP practise at the mass vaccination centre locally during the weekdays.

I went in GSS and Grey with blue striped Turn Over Top socks cos I'm me, LB and that's all there is to it.

It was extremely busy although very well organized with loads of people in and a few waiting outside for the almost obligatory hand sanitizing and  taking of your details before you are given your card ready to proceed to the next free vaccination station.

There they check your allergies, if you've had a covid test recently, had a fever and so on before delivering the vaccination into the top of your arm.

Because of the type of vaccine I was given, I had to wait for fifteen minutes in case of any immediate reactions (super rare but can happen) before going home.

You do have a information pack that tells you a lot about the vaccine, known very short term side effects and what to do in the unlikely event experience anything unlisted or running for longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment