Wednesday 8 July 2020

Bringing out the boy

I'm not generally into anything beyond uniform outside of play wear and my footie strip although with many actual schools being off for some days there's an argument for saying the LB/ASB can presently take his cue from events and alter his presentation a little as much as I'm for dress shirts and ties normally. 
Tailoring matters I think in this life and one aspect around tailoring that does make a difference I feel is when it comes to getting the right leg length for you because newer generations are taller than we were at their age and many suppliers are only supplying longer inside leg lengths.

What may be just above the knee on them is more on or even only just above the bottom of my knees almost into Knickerbocker  territory.

By taking up to six inches, while not standing out too much in public settings that on a grey pair redefines me as a boy, a little longer than what I wore then and presents me in a way I feel most comfortable  with.

I like how these shorts presents me as without making super obvious, they do not smooth away my maleness.

Being comfortable in your own skin matters.

That's the difference finding and having your inside leg on your shorts adjusted makes and it is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment