Wednesday 6 May 2020

Rejoining the playground

This week begins with my best Bud and mentor Edward losing yet again his Tumblr with no warning signs, no breaches of their actual terms of service nor did he post any pictures that would of been out of place in a family magazine.
Axed no doubt by those who think any pictures of boys happens to be wrong and any who question Tumblr's left Liberal political line about gender including identity politics, and activism.
After a while I have decided to give joining another website a try as while I'm not not into AB/DL AB does nothing for me and while I have no issues with people do wear diapers unless I was to become incontinent I just don't get why I'd want to at least that sort of community has less issues with being an adult little boy and can live with presenting more as a adult schoolboy.

Because of its core users being considered kink, it doesn't accept pictures of actual children no matter what in entries and avatars nor can it accept older teens but does have within it's "Adult Kids" section a sub forum for Boys Only posts.

Conversation around Age Regession as it applies to those of us eighteen plus is thin on the ground on Tumblr especially that which allows for uniforms and even spanking to be talked of within that context.

While a simple mistake with age that had no serious consequences left me being prevented from posting for a few days despite putting it right for some strange reason given the number of times I attempted to contact them, eventually that has been put right.

That conversation side is the one thing I have missed since ASB.org closed and so I think it's time to stand inline with other boys as just another boy in his shorts and play.

1 comment:

  1. Hi this picture I remember taking on my automatic camera in Devon

    ReplyDelete