Wednesday 4 March 2020

Surviving adulting edition.

By the time you've seen this I've been out for most of the day in the Court looking more like an older schoolboy in longs - I wouldn't push classic ASB presentation on His Honourable Judge even if chunks do get accepted.

That's cos I'm there to do a groan up extremely important role in Adult Society even though I'm lousy at faking being a grown cos I'm not and you know it.


Thus while I absolutely can't talk about what I've done today, the one thing that has been happening is as soon as I've got in I've changed the longs for shorts  as I've got my turn over top school socks and that on anyway to mentally switch off for a few hours before bed and another day in Court.



Then add a spot playing with my toys.

It's the only way an adult but child me can cope with this but it'll be all over with by next Friday god willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment