Wednesday 6 February 2019

We assume control

After last weeks snow activity as shown on the other blog including gathering up snow in  my hand and throwing snowballs it's all gone for a bit at least and actually I thought I saw a crocus coming up this morning while I was out as it's now a little milder.
I still have a fair amount of work to do on the reacquired  tumblr although I have done some basic stuff like removing no longer needed links and some unneeded posts  when it comes to the back catalogue of posts and resumed as I mean to go on with new ones from this month around the interests and themes I have in mind for it long term.
Ultimately it will take to sort through posts although it's original owner has got their own more or less sorted it's just being a primary you can't just delete it and resume as it takes all blogs on with and in hindsight it would of been better to offered a secondary but what was done is done.
Still it feels great to have it all back.

No comments:

Post a Comment