Wednesday 2 May 2018

Random Wednesday edition

Image result for boy with football
Ten random things about me.
1. I do like unicorns. Yip I know that's not what you expect from a boy but it's true.
2. Emil and the detectives is the book that always been my first love for its boyish sense of adventure.
3.The solo violin part in Rimsky Korsakov's Scheherazade really moves me 
4. I may be unsteady on my feet but I like to kick a ball about.
5. I like checkers and chess forming a chess club with Andy at high school
6. I'm very tactile, loving to stroke and feel materials
7. If you have dolls, I'd happily play with them with you
8. I used to play with insects and woodlice developing a love of snails
9. I'm useless at RP as I forget where we're up to
10. I love strawberry milkshakes

No comments:

Post a Comment