Wednesday 23 November 2022

Roadmaps?

It's kind of funny how it is you find the inspiration you need  when and where you may least expect it such as this drawing by TheLatestKate on Tumblr.
Tumblr is a funny place in that all manner of things can be found on there, sometimes original texts or as in this instance art amongst a vast forest of straight reblogging of everyone elses so sometimes you see the same thing several times over not helped by encourage people to reblog things that may not even be their own just because someone got there first.

But actually, to get back the post itself,  when I first started this blog and got on a few sites sites way back when, truly I had no real idea of where everything would lead, never mind the series of connections and roundabouts I'd go through tryin' to figure it what was I was and what it was I wanted and needed.

Today I have more of an idea where I am at and how that can fit in with others because you don't have to become in effect someone else to fit into any group or especially take part in an activity because everyone is different, unique, hey even by the next guys standard "wierd".


I may like to wear my uniform under a dufflecoat and enjoy jumping in puddles just like I did way back then but I don't have to do what you might like  and that's okay.

We all have the right to be us having things in common and things different than everyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment