Wednesday 25 January 2023

The waiting game

I don't know about you but I have found the recent period of cold weather something of a challenge when it comes to getting about with having major issues with balence and a weakness on my left side making walking a bit of a struggle.

Thus the recent snow while quite enjoyable for snowball fights and making snowmen, being so much a reminder of the Winters of my official youth has in this district very much kept me housebound rather than being able to escape to the playground in the mornings for some fun.

This meant being more reliant on things such as reading where I did tackle this spiffing book in all its schoolboy brilliance.
This little collection of Just William Crimbo stories helped keep my spirits up, almost as up as my period shortened short trousers part from playing on the carpet with my toy cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment