Wednesday 10 April 2024

Easter themed fun


 Easter again I hear you ask?

Well that was last weekend with all the bloomin' chaos of hastily rearranged train journeys, meet ups and all that and even would the drivers turn out on Sunday to drive the services offered.

Fortunately I did get away, a day later and was about get straight off the train, across the station concourse to the taxi rank in minutes ready for socializing playing games, thankfully not croquet or cricket but I did knock all the cans over!

An easter egg hunt was held which was fun as the eggs were literally everywhere, in the undergrowth, in trees and even sheds but least I found some.

The were easter related quizes and yarns being delivered until everyone fell sleep, talking of which I nearly fell of the chair being that tired head first but at least I didn't quite manage that!!!

We had planned on going for short hike along a disused railay line but conditions were too soft underfoot even for the most able never mind wibbly-wobberly me  so we walk to the venue for lunch which was excellent before making my way back in time for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment