Wednesday 17 April 2024

Mid month damp round up

Another week of weird weather here such as near tornado winds early monday morning with thunder and lightning mixed into it which woke me up a few times and not great for going beyong the gate either.

So that meant reading a few comics that had come across the weekend and in the instance of The Beano the joke page with its corny kidtastic jokes.


And the neighbourhood cats came around so you find yourself talking with them, getting down to cat level although I don't feel I could make a home for one with I'm not too good and would neighbours to look after one when I'm away like the other week.

I've been cleaning a couple of  of 12" singles  from the early 80's and putting them in innersleeves to keep dust out and avoid the rough card insides marking them and  playing a few albums by Fleetwood Mac and Dire Straits.

We've had a couple of new sign ups at the forum too which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment