Wednesday 13 March 2024

On updates and stuff

 

Today is officially a very wet day having been woken up twice by it and with reports of torrential rain in nearby Biddulph so I'm half expecting to see more pictures of my brothers smallholding with flooded fields by days end.

This of course means I won't be going anywhere soon having been soaked just taking the recycling out ready for the refuse service tomorrow so it's a matter of getting things done that you can today and possibly into tomorrow.

One thing I've been working on is tidying up the main blog which goes all the way back to the earliest years of blogging which is something I tend to do from time to time for a variety of reasons such as having additional information or insights into a topic than at the time I made the post where there is otherwise little reason to make a new post.

These also include some music based entries where the actual records have changed over the years as either I have found better originals or as been the case in the last year or so, actually new superior so-called "audiophile" editions have come out and those old ones replaced entirely.

So the image and where appropriate the text gets altered with a suitable comment added to indicate the last update.

Another thing I try to do is correct spelling or the odd typo which as person with both dyxlexia and damaged paws that mean I don't always strike all the intended  keys or tremoring so a letter doubles which is frustrating to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment