Wednesday 20 March 2024

Resting up time

 

Today is what would of been Mum's birthday.

I may be off to the Barber's in a bit but I'm having to be careful as my knees ache a lot a little above them hurts too as I was struggling to get about on monday having been out for a stroll a long the towpaths which in the stretch I was on was gravel over the mud of which there had been a lot at the weekend.

I had been out at the weekend to the park but even there after the heavy downpours not only was the playing field all muddy so you sank in it, even the pathways had about two inches of waterover the and mud that had ran on from the adjacent grass so thick I almost went flying in landing head first.

The better stuff of sorts has been its been warmer around thirteen to sixteen degrees c so actually for a few days I've just been able to be out with a jersey on, leaving off a coat completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment