Wednesday 8 December 2021

Blown but reading edition

As I am typing this there is a really awful gale blowing around so I've got my super powerful torch, Not Jamie's magic one ready and a stack of comics ready to read should we lose the electric

Sadly the Dandy isn't one although I'd love there to be one say either monthly or every three months as I'm sure there is a demand provided it is aimed at children and isn't too frequent to making working and publishing too hard going.

I mean they did advertise the Dandy Summer Special to actual children via the Beano and got sales that way even though they'd be lucky normally to had seen an annual recently and a summer special to get a feel for what Dandy was all about.


That's one that is in the pile, this years sixty eight pager of exclusive cartoon strips and obviously this weeks Phoenix.

It's time for a hot cup of cocoa and some dinner here!


No comments:

Post a Comment