Wednesday 15 December 2021

Finishing things off

Typical muddled up Winter week here with some strong winds, heavy showers including on Friday sleet landing on my thighs and even brilliant sunshine with temperatures up and down like a yo-yo.

The last couple of days have seen things up to about ten degrees so I've been in my three inch inside leg grey shorts walking about taking a few pictures for the other blogs between watching Jamie Johnson and listening to the latest album by the Chorister's at Kings Cathedral, Cambridge in a very Christmassy selection.

It has both traditional Christmas carols and winter songs all expertly arranged and sang.

There's just something about choirs and especially boy choristers voices that just moves me in both the singing itself technically but also the "soul" in their voices that is stronger than just the bare words sang.

I'm getting things like my cards written to be posted or hand delivered so after next week will will take a short break until after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment