Wednesday 1 December 2021

Chill out zone



This week of necessity has had to be a bit less active with me because Winter returned with a vengeance with a good deal of snow about and that does make getting about when you have difficulties walking and staying upright more challenging.

Thus I spent time listening to a double album of Mozart's Wind music  and  the last part of series of recordings of Bartok's String quartets apart from being in story time on Sunday afternoon that I find rather relaxing.

The funny thing was earlier on Saturday I had actually seen a good many small birds in the hedgerows  where it was cool but sunny!

I am making my way through this years Beano Christmas Special, savouring each section a bit at a time rather like I will be as I start my way on the Paw Patrol choco advent calendar, one bit at at time!
 
It wasn't the only bit of box opening as I had a new pair of trainers on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment