Wednesday 25 August 2021

Self caning

Although this is the only blog that does go into it, it's rare for me to post anything much around corporal punishment as there's not a great deal to expand up on which is why there's a page that go into depth into and just a few regular posts with fairly tame images dotted about.

I get tired of seeing dozens and dozens of glowing rears and for me this thing isn't a kink based ritual or compulsion more the run on of boarding school and home discipline from that era now.

While I do see from time to time a friend who is happy if that's the right word to spank me, that's not most of the time and covid rather messed situations where I could be with them.

Thus I recently decided to do a couple of things of which was to join a purely spanking centred discussion forum where people just discuss and form relationships with others who are spanked or those who do spank which is free from umpteenth rewritten stories and reposted images with strong bias toward disciplinary spanking.

One thing is is discussed to the point of having a sub forum is self spanking which as the name would suggest where you spank yourself whither on some criteria of your own or directed where having given the background they instruct and check you have administered that spanking which you've consented to take part in.


With that in mind having been struggling for a while I decided to bite the bullet and for when I cannot be spanked by others to administer it myself.

I now have a kooboo 9mm thickness and about 48 cm long cane which is short enough for when laying across a bed to easily use my right hand to cane myself across my shorts in very much junior fashion

Given some of my issues at times around getting so wound up I lash out and difficulties in getting from doing the things I like to other stuff I need to but no interest in even trying being prepared to take six strokes of the cane should help move me on on.

Having had it before starting this, it certainly is effective and  stings.

I have no excuses now.

2 comments:

  1. I use a longer cane of 30" any longer and there is too much wrapping as it is short the thinner and more flexible the better and this improves by soaking in water. I get a high stool on which I sit but with my bare bottom sticking out beyond the stool I apply the cane with my right arm from the side quite hard. I usually give myself over a hundred strokes during an evening session and manage to raise some long colourful wealts . By the way this position is good for most implement and my physic ideally requires the implement to be 27" long I find a two tailed heavy Lochelly tawse particularly painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want 2 spank myself to tears but only have a hairbrush and it never makes me cry

    ReplyDelete