Wednesday 21 April 2021

Moving on

 

It could be easily me any day of the week reading Commando magazines or the Beano if you were to drop by and actually see me, face little different from my early teens ditto much of my frame.

It would of been and whenever I got the chance when I was in my mid teens with my folks away just how I looked even by that era's stands still more of a boy than a 'young man' or an teen aping young men wanting that status.

That was a bit of that battle I talked about on That Uniformed School Boy last week was really about at the time because it was a status I didn't want nor need because frankly I couldn't actually use it and in any event I never saw myself as a teen never mind a young man in the making.

I've utterly dropped any pretence of being other than just a little boy of ten openly referring to "going out to play", talking of "The grown ups are talking about..." clearly disassociating myself from them and instead just being happy to be a boy of little consequence, who has things done and bought for him, showing his gratitude accepting lesser status.


Just tearing up my adult side publicly looking like and acting from my ten year old self was the best thing I did. Blow away dandelion.

I just feel so much more at ease with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment