Wednesday 2 September 2020

A reminder not to be forgotten


“Look at this carefully, Christopher.  From now on, this applies to you.  Your mother has hired me as your tutor for this very reason, and I intend to ensure that she is not disappointed.  You may think that you are too big for a sore backside when you misbehave or do not perform academically, but be assured that you most certainly are not.  From now on, when necessary, you will be subject to the cane.  Now pop into the bathroom and put on your school uniform.  Your first lesson begins in fifteen minutes, and you WILL begin applying yourself."
Original from ThwacktonHouse (R.I.P)

There are times when I could imagine this applying in my current life and with the return of school this week after the summer hols  those distant days came back into my minds notice.

1 comment: