Wednesday 17 April 2019

Going back for good

After much activity at my site and on tumblrs, you may well say and what's really left to say but you'd be pretty much wrong.
To me this is how I see my life now, that is the not inconsiderable instability politically over here reminded me of why it was I left that side of my life several years back which was it was taking its toll on me mentally apart from the problem area of dealing with adults when in so many ways I am really a child who lacks those skills and that awareness.
A person, let's call them X, knows me from that period and does things in the wider community here has noticed me out wearing my very much schoolboyish outfit not least the grey shorts and long socks asking what's that about?
To be honest I don't even obliged to answer such a question although it's bloomin' obvious which is I've given up any pretense of adulthood short of tax statements, social insurance payments for my real life disabilities and the like because it doesn't really fit me.
Let's rephrase that: It could not fit me because that is a stage in my personal development that I cannot and have not reached and so in all other respects remain a child, that child which if it were any other would of  been a adult and happy as such.
That world is not one I can cope with, moreover I never asked to have those things because those things and an 'adult' status do not offer me anything I truly can use so I'm handing back as much as that unwanted status as I can  while presenting myself as the juvenile male I am instead.
At least I'll get treated by my emotional and developmental age more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment