Wednesday 20 October 2021

A cute loving caring boy



Jellycats are something I've been into for really rather a long time, collecting plushies, being so so cute and adorable as things that are just so kawaii do appeal to me although there's little denying I'm a boy.

It's things like that which have been at the core of some of disagreements with people in the past with some saying "You're not a boy" if you like them and others still saying "You're really a girl" if you do and you should become one instead.

To me though my liking of cute things, my very tactile nature and strong emotional feelings are more about a important part of how I see and feel me and nothing to do with what sex I am.

There are many caring, nurturing roles that males do play a vital part in such as careworkers of which I had a few male ones growing up and actually they fact they could talk to me  man to boy was a godsend because you can't easily teach what it means to be a boy to someone as it's something you need to experience and knowing that helps.

So liking cute things and caring are attributes that belong in boyhood and ought to respected as much a the physical and mental resilience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment