Wednesday 31 May 2017

Adult little boys

g
Sometimes it seems the world of littles is a world missing a gender as more often than not looking at many social media sites you will see female littles usually adult little girls who loved their age regressed life, enjoying unicorns, pretty dresses and colouring but it's rare to see boys.
That as a boy really does hack me off because the only things I do see that I can relate to is things around adult males who wear school or scouting uniform which is fine but it doesn't really cover the whole business of being a little boy all over again and really it takes a little boy to have a schoolboy as a actual bio-kid.
I think a good number of them really are adult little boys but they're dressing as school boys or (cub) scouts and that is why I feel on this blog they need to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment