Wednesday 23 December 2020

Christmas edition


This blog will be paused for a period after Christmas as I'll be busy helping out my family make Christmas happen and unlike in previous years in 2020 I am expected not to spending my time stuffing myself with chocolate while being online as part of making more more responsible for myself and others within my limits, helping out, doing more.

Christmas in any event our time of year, a time for me with memories of things such as school christmas parties, plays and the annual carol service not to mention the christmas post box we used to send cards to one another.

I'd watch the carol concert from King's with my parents while playing records of carols and festive songs as we decorated the Christmas Tree under which there would be on the day presents.

***Happy Christmas, Boys***

No comments:

Post a Comment