Wednesday 22 June 2022

Talks


There are a number of things I do feel like talking about although it wasn't the best start to the week when it comes to being well.

The first is usually on things like blogs and social media sites you have spaces for profiles that give a space for some background information about yourself and to mention anything that people really need to pay attention to.

One is with me I find chatting literally painful because my hands were damaged in the early nineteen nineties and I struggle with writing, eating and getting dressed so generally I don't tend to do extended informal one on one chat.

The other is more about limits as I find some topics very painful emotional such as emotional, physical and sexual abuse to the point they are triggering and also don't care much for "forced feminization" and associated topics because the start point is a dismissive atttitude to being a male that sets out to redicule by making them like like a parody of a girl with little say in anything.

One topic sometimes people do get me wrong on allied to this is that I have something against boys and men who for whatever reason like sometimes to wear a skirt or a dress who don't see themselves as girls/women.

I may not necessarily get it but if you do and I know some who like dressing more like a school girl in a rather traditional uniform then I'm fine with it.

The bottom line is I respect your right to be you as much as I have to be respected as a fairly traditional adult little boy who wears boys uniform because we're still boys whatever we are wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment