Saturday 20 February 2016

A littles break

I was a way for a few days as a adult litttle boy  with a group of people I encoutered and this is a kind of an account of it.

Having packed my bags with a few days change of clothing and with my grey short trousers on I made my way to the venue to be met by the others.

The first part of Sunday having gotten up was a more do your own thing so I played with some Duplo, making buildings and did some colouring which I find very relaxing before midday. As well I  played with a Town and Country wooden train set and had my photograph taken outside. The lens didn't shatter!

In the afternoon we had the Colour Quiz, it maybe an invention of Sam's I'm not too sure but the theme was Disney Prince & Princesses and having gotten in teams you have to find in strict order pictures of them, each giving you a clue to next to find until you finish.

I teamed up with Martin as we ran around the building up and downstairs looking through every public space for them sometimes for what seemed like ages several times over.

Eventually we found ours and so had our Chocolate Egg.

We had a full-blown Chicken roast that night complete with 'Pigs in blankets' plus stuffing balls followed by either Raspberry or Strawberry vanilla ice cream which was scrumptious.

Later on that Evening, one member held her Big Quiz with lots of general knowledge questions and a name the person in the photo section and Paul's team (which also included Sam and I) came second in it.


There was an arts and crafts session where I didsome colouring and making things from felt.

I quite enjoyed myself  at the littles break  free from all adult stuff, just being a boy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment