Wednesday 19 April 2023

Attitude in the home to be worked on


I'm thinking about something that's so off of the radar with me I'm like thinking "just why is this?" but in a way that underscore one of big problems in my life which is actually I'm not really being responsible for it.

Perhaps that's with being away this weekend, having to chip in a bit doing things, tidying up as you see it at a friends.

This is something had been changing a fair bit the years but at least a part of the problem is that other people seem so reluctant to move out of  doing something they see as their role not least with my folks feeling in some ways guilty for the disabilities I have.

It's easy to find excuses for excusing me but outside of you doing things that actually most people are expected to the other side of this  that it encourages me to feel other people should just do this for me too.

Perhaps this is a better idea:
Chores
Own area
Making own bed
Getting clothes out for the next day
Hanging up

own clothes neatly after wearing/washing
Making sure worn clothes are available for washing
Keeping own spaces tidy
Helping in the home 
Fixing own breakfast
Setting tables with cutlery, mats, glasses and cold refreshing drink
Clearing away and washing up afterward
Tidying away in other spaces after you
Helping with vacuuming
Feeding pets

No comments:

Post a Comment