Wednesday 31 July 2024

Summer Hols

There's really little point looking for me this week in all the usual places as I'm not there as this warm week I am away in the Lake District on ones hols of sorts.

Hols in the past tended to be pretty much family affairs, even the odd time with grand parents when I'd wear leisure shorts as short as and the same sort of cut as these most of the time.

You might say length was't really a thing with me but breathability and feeling the fresh air all around me!

They will be games like rounders, makes, treasure hunts and that, more like a summer camp for children and I'll be dressed as theboy I am which works a treat.



I'll have my comics with me, the way it always used to be to share with others.

Have fun this week and I'll be back next week....


No comments:

Post a Comment