Wednesday 3 January 2024

New year edition

So it is twenty Twenty Four and some people talk about New Year resolutions but to me just go off with just making an pronouncement seems to miss the point behind them which is that there is something around you and your life you wish to change for the forseeable feature.

If there's anything about change it is nothing is permanent but existance of change itself is and in any meaningful change you need to consider how you will achieve  it, the steps you will take and how that fits the measure of success.

With me continuing progress in getting my life back on track after last years upheavals and my health issues of previous year, making the most of any and all opportunities to spend time away, with others of a similar more littles bent.

While not quite in the same category, to go on trips organized more for adults in the wider community as my little self is one persuing interests making the most of whats available.

Continuing with the wider matter of dressing the age I feel both casually and uniformed establishing a variety of looks and options to resemble on the outside the Boy I am, keeping my shorts lengths more fitting of the era I grew up in so there can no question as to what I am.

Leaving all but the most necessary grown up things proved to be so liberating to me, concentrating instead on just being a responsible, dependable boy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment