Wednesday 13 January 2021

What's wrong with Tumblr?

It's the second week of the month and the weather has improved somewhat from last weeks snow (which I love) to the ice which makes it very hard for me to actually get about  so part so that week was indoors attending to my tumblrs and also to reading my comics.


It was in connexion with my Tumblrs that some of that time really took me out of 'littlespace' dealing with an issue I am going to address in today's blog here.

I lost a lot of hours investigating and blocking literally hundreds of "followers" who look at children, young children some only about seven or eight years of age as sexual objects posting highly inappropriate content and when it was just about appropriate the comments were...disgusting, sexually crude.

I cannot even begin to imagine the mental process that starts from looking at a child when he isn't and never saw his actions as being sexual and turning them into something that fuels the lust of a grown up adult male.

How would YOU feel if pictures of you on the beach, swimming or in a gym were being circulated by adult males with crude comments or that say of your own children?

Believe you me that would be the one occasion when you'd be lucky to get out alive with injuries because my protective instincts would kick in big time.

What is it about people on Tumblr that look at an account dedicate to the joy and innocence of boyhood life and revisited as a disabled adult and automatically go into full on sexual lusting.

Honestly I feel some need to be put on programs to deal with sexual attractions to minors and some restrictions placed on the settings they mix with children if that is how they view them.

No comments:

Post a Comment